Thursday, August 7, 2008

My first blog on my own blog....

Okay, so this is my first blog on my own blog. I must be honest and tell you that I am not a techie, at all. I have to have help with this stuff or I just stumble through it (which I have done this time). My friends have blogs so I thought what the heck, I should try this blog stuff as well. I can be a big procrastinator so we shall see if I can keep up with this this blog thing. So, check back often to see what is going on......

4 comments:

Chesley said...

I am so glad to have another blog friend! Welcome to blog world!

gruvyteacher said...

Thanks. how did you get yours to look so pretty?

Life with the Warrens said...

good job!! i am so happy to connect a little more with you. blogging can be fun. don't let the fancy stuff get you frustrated. you'll get the hang of it soon.!

Laura T said...

Yay again! It's very cute! Welcome to the world of blogging. It can become an addiction so watch out!